Follow-up Letter Sample
There is a common mistake that many job seekers do - ignore writing a follow-up letter and send it to an employer. In most cases those applicants who do not write follow-up letters miss their chance to get a job. You can be a perfect candidate but it is a follow-up letter that ensures a potential employer to choose you among other candidates.
- It forces the employer to think about you.
- It may make an employer re-examine your CV.
- It shows you are genuinely interested in the job.
- You may get a reply that is good news.
- They are more likely to consider your application sooner.
Writing a follow-up letter as well as a thank-you letter is quite easy but requires formatting and creating specific content depending on the job position you are applying for. With the knowledge and years of experience, our professional writers have, we will create an appropriate follow-up letter for you. You do need to worry about your employment issues when you choose Resumesplanet.com to be your guide and assistant in resume or follow-up letter writing.
Feel free to find a follow-up letter sample written by our professional resume writers below. However, this follow-up letter sample is not a template - each job seeker needs a specific and customized follow-letter to get noticed. Resumesplanet.com is ready to start writing a follow-up letter for you right now.
- Professional team of writers
- Contact with writers through the order messages
- Discount packages available
- 24/7 customer support
- 24 hours delivery available
- 99.9% Satisfaction guarantee
- Interview guarantee
- Confidentiality guarantee
- No hidden charges
- Professional writer
- Interview tips
- List of international recruiting agencies
- List of 10 top job sites
- Revisions in 30-day period